For natural wellness with natural medicine.
What makes Homeopathy so popular with so many people?
100 million EU citizens, some 29% of the EU’s population, use homeopathic medicines in their day-to-day healthcare.
Homeopathy is practised in 40 out of 42 European countries. Homeopathy is included in the national health systems of a number of countries, such as Brazil, Chile, India, Mexico, Pakistan, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
Here are some reasons to use it:
- Homeopathy is a natural medicine using natural substances such as plants and minerals.
- Homeopathic remedies treat the whole person and work on physical, mental and emotional health and well being.
- Homeopathic remedies are non-toxic, non-addictive and with no harmful side effects. They can be used for everyone including babies, children, during pregnancy and for those with compromised immunity.
- Homeopathy can act as a preventative treatment; regular treatment strengthens your immune system and can help improve your susceptibility to illness and infection.
- Homeopathy can also be effective where there is no specific diagnosis. After treatment people commonly report a feeling of increased well-being, lower stress levels and improved energy levels.