Health & Wellbeing
For natural wellness with natural medicine.
What makes Homeopathy so popular with so many people?
100 million EU citizens, some 29% of the EU’s population, use homeopathic medicines in their day-to-day healthcare.
Homeopathy is practised in 40 out of 42 European countries. Homeopathy is included in the national health systems of a number of countries, such as Brazil, Chile, India, Mexico, Pakistan, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
Here are some reasons to use it:
- Homeopathy is a natural medicine using natural substances such as plants and minerals.
- Homeopathic remedies treat the whole person and work on physical, mental and emotional health and well being.
- Homeopathic remedies are non-toxic, non-addictive and with no harmful side effects. They can be used for everyone including babies, children, during pregnancy and for those with compromised immunity.
- Homeopathy can act as a preventative treatment; regular treatment strengthens your immune system and can help improve your susceptibility to illness and infection.
- Homeopathy can also be effective where there is no specific diagnosis. After treatment people commonly report a feeling of increased well-being, lower stress levels and improved energy levels.
Aiming for a happier life
“If you have health, you probably will be happy, and if you have health and happiness, you have all the wealth you need, even if it is not all you want. ”
“Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude.”