For natural wellness with natural medicine.
Siobhán Daffy Homeopath LBSH ISHom is now practising full time at Alethea Centre.
What makes Homeopathy so popular with so many people? 100 million EU citizens, some 29% of the EU’s population, use homeopathic medicines in their day-to-day healthcare.
Homeopathy is practised in 40 out of 42 European countries. Homeopathy is included in the national health systems of a number of countries e.g. Brazil, Chile, India, Mexico, Pakistan, Switzerland, United Kingdom.
Here are some reasons why:
- Homeopathy is a natural medicine using natural substances such as plants and minerals.
- Homeopathic remedies treat the whole person and work on physical, mental and emotional health and well being.
- Homeopathic remedies are non-toxic, non-addictive and with no harmful side effects. They can be used for everyone including babies, children, during pregnancy and for those with compromised immunity.
- Homeopathy can act as a preventative treatment; regular treatment strengthens your immune system and can help improve your susceptibility to illness and infection.
- Homeopathy can also be effective where there is no specific diagnosis. After treatment people commonly report a feeling of increased well-being, lower stress levels and improved energy levels.
About the Practitioner
Siobhán Daffy is a qualified Homeopath Lic BSH ISHom practitioner. Get your natural rhythm flowing with Siobhán’s Homeopathy consultations which incorporate natural and holistic medicines used to treat acute and long-term health problems such as anxiety, digestive problems, stress, insomnia and a wide range of health conditions. Homeopathy can also work alongside herbs, health supplements and natural therapies and can also be used alongside conventional medication without side effects (with the support of your primary healthcare provider).
For further information click here or to book an appointment with Siobhán, please call +353 87 4179710. You can also visit www.naturalrhythms.ie or www.facebook.com/naturalrhythms.